Are musicals hard work? Certainly. Are they rewarding? Absolutely!
Musicals are perfect for Schools, Colleges and Amateur Theatre because they engage audiences, cast and crew alike.
As an extra-curricular activity in schools and colleges musicals provide the perfect link between theory and post-study skills in the real world. They provide hands-on experience across all faculties – and by choosing a box office hit, can be a welcome addition to school funds…
How many students can you involve in your next school musical?
- Stage managing
"Peter Pan is fantastic and I really enjoyed performing it – the best few months of my life"
Cast member – Holt School, Wokingham, UK
- Playing in the band/orchestra
- Singing in the chorus
- Taking a leading role
- Musical directing
- Arranging band parts
- Accompanying rehearsals
"80 Days was the most rewarding musical we have done in the last 10 years!"
Kevin Ross, Selwood Academy, Frome, UK
- Set design
- Costume design
- Set building and painting
- Sourcing or creating props
- Designing posters and programmes
"A fantastic experience for teachers, parents and students – a truly magical Christmas show"
DA, Selwyn College,
- Lighting design
- Audio recording
- Backstage logistics
- Social media campaigns
"We had capacity audiences for every performance of Looking Glass, and the kids had a blast"
Tony Antista , St Michael's School, Tucson, AZ, USA
Now choose a musical...
- Peter Pan the Musical - the award winning international best-seller
- A Christmas Carol - a musical to raise the spirits
- Through the Looking Glass - where Alice's dreams are shattered
- Around the World in 80 Days - a wonderful journey of discovery
- The Adventures of Mr Toad - fun-filled tales from the riverbank
- NEW! Tails of Hamelin - the Pied Piper is coming your way, soon...
Request a FREE Perusal Script
At IT&M help and advice is always on hand. If you would like to discuss a production of any of IT&M's shows, please email Richard Thomas or call him on +44 (0)20 3405 2402 or make a no commitment licence enquiry now.